Favourite Game

                                                          My Favourite game 

I personally am not the "gamer" person but I don't have a little bit of experience with games. I don't necessarily have a "favourite" game but with everything that's going on in the world right now, I've tried a couple of new games. At the beginning of quarantine, I like most people bought "Animal Crossing: New Horizon" this was my first experience with an animal crossing game but I slowly became obsessed and it slowly started to take over my life and started to live my life through animal crossing

                                                 The opening of the Able Sister clothing store.
                                                                                Flikr.

Animal Crossing has many different version but the most recent one is New Horizons. There are no real objectives to this game its kind of like a life simulator. You are brought to an island where you set up camp and create your own village where you can invite villagers to move in, fish, dig for fossils and collect fruits. All of the items you collect can be sold with the in-game currency known as "bells".

              An overview of the map of your island.
          Flikr.

The game hs no real "end" and can last as long as you would like. They are constantly bringing out new updates with different features added to the game. In this animal crossing, you had much more customization of your island compared to the Nintendo DS version. In this version, you can create cliffs, change paths of rivers and move villagers houses to where you would like.
                

Comments

Post a Comment