Feedback Thoughts

 The two articles that I read were very interesting and put a lot into perspective for me and made me realise I was doing a lot fo what these articles said. One of my biggest flaws is listening to my critical voice and only focusing on the negative which is not good for my mental state and I will start to believe such negative thoughts whereas if I focus on the good it will only have positive effects on my brain and mental health.

There are 5 ways to keep to focus on the positive and it took lookout for them to hear them understand them and believe them. I also now understand that it's okay to make mistakes because it helps me to grow and become a better person and the more mistakes I make the more I grow and the better I become as a person.

 Although its hard to just focus on the positive and not listen to the negative I will give it my best shot and hope I can improve with how I think about things. Especially because I'm so self-critical of my work because instead of being told by someone else its bad I'm already prepared for the worst but I'm working on it and hopefully will grow from it.



Comments