Growth Mindset

 Growth Mindset

I've never heard of Carole Dweck before but when introduced to her videos I found her voice to be very soothing and she had me intrigued with what she had to say.

Personally, I think I have a fixed mindset and its very hard to get out of. I have the thought process of thinking I'm not good enough to do it and why would I even bother when I'm not capable of achieving something id be happy with and that why in my school work when I failed or got a low grade on a subject I didn't like I was never upset with the results because ist what I expected. Its the same for a lot of things in my life like trying out a new hobby if I'm not instantly good at it then I'm not gonna try to progress and improve.

I think I would like to know more I'm always interested to know more about stuff and I think it could help me in the long run, especially with how stubborn my mind is when it comes to learning.

I'm always wanting to do better than what I've done but as the year progresses I always lower my expectations on my capability of doing better. One module I'm looking forward to is design fundamentals and one module I'm not looking forward to is group project its seems like a lot of work and it could be challenging for my group if I have a fixed mindset.



Comments