Unity Tutorial 02

For this week's unity tutorial it was a continuation on from last week in one video and the other video was a different task we had to do. The first task was simple and easy to follow. I'm not finding much difficulty yet with the tutorials as I just go back and follow along if I get stuck. The coding can be a bit confusing at times but I'm sure ill get there eventually. 

In the first tutorial, I also learned how to make the car swerve around the boxes by adding a user input onto the object. I also learned more about coding and how there are some shortcuts to using the code to help you move around your vehicle. We can also change frames per second to meters per second which were interesting to learn about.

The second task was almost like a quiz to test what we have learned from the previous tutorials that we did. This task was much more difficult than the first one. We had to make the camera follow the plane around as it moved by itself. I did sometimes refer back to the first unity tutorials to help aid me during this task. I would definitely like to try this again and see if I run into the same problems because I did feel like I was cheating and I would like to be confident enough to do it without running into any issues.



Comments

  1. Hey sam! Hope your getting on well with unity, I was having a few problems myself but got there in the end.
    I agree with you on the coding can be difficult but hopefully we’ll both get better eventually over time 😂

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment