Review Week Comments

This week are taking the time to review our past posts and comments. For this blog, I will be reviewing my comments over the past few weeks. The comments I have been receiving from other students have been really interesting to hear. It's always good to get feedback from outside your circle. The comments have me wondering what more I could add to when the game when asked "What If" many of the comments have brought up some great point and I had to review what I was doing with my project and see how I could maybe incorporate their feedback into my game. The comments about my project have been very helpful to me and helped me with things I didn't think about myself. The feedback has been very helpful with my progress with the project.

Personally, I feel like the quality of comment I have given to people has been pretty good and has been to a good standard. I have used the techniques that we learned from previous weeks. My comments maybe could've been a bit longer but I think my comments underneath people's blogs have been fair and that I give some good feedback while also keeping it friendly. Its been really interesting reading people blogs and getting to know a bit more about the people in our course. Also seeing their different ideas for their project and their creativity was really enjoyable to read and made the commenting even more fun to give back your feedback on their game and what they could potentially do with their game and how they can progress more.

Overall I am happy with my blog I think it looks great and that it really came together. My introduction is probably my least favorite post comparing it to others mines just doesn't seem interesting I don't have any photos in it and the information is a bit boring compared to other people's blogs in my opinion. I mentioned my new dog but didn't attach a photo of her because I only had her a week at the time so I didn't add any photos but seeing other people's introduction and the photos of their animals made my blog look pretty boring. If I could redo my introduction I would add more images and make it more possible to make it more personal if that makes sense.

In the future, I think possibly I could make my blog comments a bit longer as my feedback might not be as specific as it should but. With my blog, I'm happy with how it looks and wouldn't really change much. I did try to make my posts all on one page instead of clicking older posts but for some reason, it wouldn't work for me so I left it. Overall I'm very happy with how my blog work and the comments I have received and given I've found them very helpful and I've gotten to know a bit more about the people in our course.




Comments