Week 9 Reading and Writing

This week was reflecting on our past reading blog posts that we made. It was interesting to go back and read about what I had to say each week and my opinions on it. I do think I've come a long way since the first week and have learned a lot the past 8 weeks of doing these reading tasks. I did enjoy doing the reading tasks every week and finding out what each topic was going to be about.

One of my favourite reading tasks was a growth mindset and learning more about that and how to change my mindset and learning to have more of a growth mindset. So far I'm happy with my game project and I really like how the project is going it's just how I pictured it to turn out My biggest accomplishment would probably being able to code whenever I saw coding it looked like it could be really frustrating and hard to understand but now that I know more about it and its not as scary as it looks.



I chose this image because this was my first image from my project prototype. It was fun to start on a project and not follow a video. It was good to see my work come together. When I first opened unity I didn't know where to start but once I got the hang of it I really enjoyed doing it. When we first started this module starting a game seemed really unachievable and I thought I would never be able to do it but now here I am 9 weeks in and I've started a game and I'm really enjoying it and I learned how to use some C# script.

Comparing this to my first playable I can see even more progress that I made in just a week. I was so apprehensive to start making a game and thought I was really going to struggle with this module the most but I've really enjoyed it and doing the tasks every week. It's really interesting to go back and look at my progress and I think I wouldn't have known about the progress I made if I didn't make blog posts every week and really enjoyed blogging every week and tracking my progress.

I think with the future reading tasks I should go deeper into what I'm reading about instead of just reading about the suggested articles and going off and finding out more about the reading task that week. I can't wait to make more progress in the future and to be able to look back at it like I did this week.


Comments