My topic

For this semester we were challenged with the task of writing a book as a class. Each person in the class has to choose a topic from each chapter. The topic that I chose was Realism vs animation. I chose this topic because I thought it would be interesting comparing the two of them talking about the pro and the cons thewy both provide. This topic immediately grabbed my attention and is something that I would be interested in, I like keeping up with new games coming out and looking at the graphics they have and how they differ to other games. I'm excited to get a start on this topic as I feel like I will enjoy digging deeper into realism vs animation and how each of them works and are chosen for specific games. I cant wait to see the other work student do and to see our book come together with everyone collaborating, it is going to be exciting and I cannot wait

 



Comments