Reading 04

For this weeks reading task we had to produce 6 more annotative bibliographies. Last week I already wrote up 4 but this week was a challenge to find 6 that would relate to the topic. I applied some of the tips that were mentioned to me to help me write up about each article I read.

 For the first week, I focused mainly on realism and this week I started looking more into animation. I found out that there was very little on animation and most of the articles I could find would relate to realism which I did not want. some articles I did find focused more on animated learning so I decided to go down that route. I think this would help me with my topic comparing the difference between both and how animation is much more helpful for game-based teaching where realism wants you to feel like you in a real-life simulation. When writing my last annotative bibliography I felt like I used all the articles that related best to my topic so the last one didn't relate to my topic as much as I wanted it to. I feel like most of my time was spent digging searching for articles that would help me with understanding my topic more. This week the reading task was much more difficult because there were more annotative bibliographies to do and I was struggling to find articles that made points relevant to my topic. 

Link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rRuoPg9bTvs500bBLvK8PQCBMjpcPBPA2XVDYfM02Q0/edit?usp=sharing


                                                               (different types of games)


Comments