Unity Tutorial 01

For this weeks unity tutorial, we had to make a 2D game. The first task we were challenged with was setting up the unity editor. it was pretty simple to follow along with and had no problems with it. The next set of tutorials were easy to follow along with and didn't challenge me too much as I already knew a lot from previous tutorials that I had completed in semester 1. I learned about scripts and added the character to the scene. It was hard to sometimes understand what they were asking of me and I did struggle with a bit but eventually, I got the hang of it and found out what I had to do. The next tutorial was about character and controller inputs this tutorial just made us play around a bit more with unity and changing some details in our script to make it possible to move around our character. The final tutorial that we did for this week thought us how to design the environment around Ruby and to play around with it a bit it was one of the easier tutorials and I had a lot of fun creating the environment around ruby.



Comments