Unity Tutorial 02

 In this weeks tutorial, we added decoration to our game. I really enjoyed adding decoration to my game and it was fun to personalise it myself. In this weeks tutorial, there wasn't too much coding and it was easy to follow along with and I didn't find any errors when writing out my script compared to previous weeks. We learned how to interact with the world and create blocking movements for the player by using box colliders and had some previous experience with them in last semesters tutorials this just made it possible for the objects to collide. We also added a rigid body to components to make the physics system handle objects and looked more and detail what the physics system was. The tutorial this week was easier than last weeks in my opinion and I'm really happy with the progress I made and I can't wait to make more progress with these tutorials in the coming weeks. We have learned a lot of this stuff already from last semester but it's interesting adding all these features to a 2D game instead of a 3D game and comparing their differences although there isn't too much of a difference it's still easy to see.


                                                                        (Rubys Adventure)

Comments