Unity Tutorial 03

 For this weeks unity tutorial, I learned how to make it possible for Ruby to pass through the metal cube sprite without colliding with the metal cubes. The next task that was asked of me was to make it possible to make the sprite rotate by adding a pivot to it. I also made it possible to move when pushing a box by adding a physics system. 

This unity tutorial was pretty easy to follow along with and I'm always amazed how I learn something new from these tutorials I'm finding them really beneficial and hopefully, they can help me in the long run and hopefully in the future. I'm always eager to do the unity tutorials every week and although sometimes they can be really frustrating at times its fun to play around and experiment with the game and see what is possible. I do prefer working in 2D rather than 3D I think its easier to manage. In the first semester, I was having many more problems compared to this semester where I rarely find myself getting stuck but I could also be doing better this semester at unity because I have the experience from the previous tutorials I completed.

                                                                     (ruby and a metal box)

Comments