Unity Tutorial 04

 For this weeks tutorial, I learn how to duplicates sprites. This was interesting to find out because I had never done something like this before so it was good to learn. It was good to learn such an easy way to duplicate it because the way I would have done it before knowing about duplicating would have been slow and inefficient.

These tutorials have been really enjoyable so far and I find out about a lot I haven't before which is super helpful and definitely gonna help me in tasks like the game jam that will be happening this week. I cant wait to see how I can apply what I've learned in a collaborative space.

In these tutorials I also made it possible to move the enemy robots from side to side. This tutorial thought me a lot of code that was easy to follow and that was enjoyable and not annoying. i also learned how to make ruby take damage when running into enemies. my unity did crash at this point and I had to re-do the code but I was able to repeat it and make it possible for ruby to be damaged once again. 



Comments