Reading 06

 

This week we had to write a paragraph for each of our annotative bibliographies. It was a pretty simple task and was a nice break from the past reading tasks we had. The paragraphs needed the include an intro, two sentences of your thoughts, a quote or a reference and a conclusion. This was a pretty easy layout to follow. One that I did struggle with was the quoting. In my annotative bibliographies, I didn't quote in my pieces at all so for that part of the paragraph I just wrote something similar to what I had written in my annotative bibliography. I noticed that from some of my analysis the ones with more information I had smaller paragraphs and the ones with less information had longer paragraphs. This task was enjoyable though and wasn't too difficult, I just hope I'm doing it right but knowing me I'm probably not.

Comments