Reading 08

 For this weeks reading task we had to apply an intro and conclusion into the book document. It was great to be finished and to read over the final product and to see what we had been working on over the past few weeks.

I felt like my intro was a bit short but I didn't know how else to introduce what I wrote about without sounding like a broken record.

In the conclusion, I could write a bit more about what I had created and make a long conclusion on what the pros and cons are to animation and realism.

It made me aware that I am better at writing conclusions rather than intros and I noticed this when writing out our themes too which has been interesting to learn about. I struggle with how to start an introduction and how to structure it and I feel like I have improved ever so slightly over the past few weeks.



Comments