Reading 09

 This week we received feedback for our intro and conclusion. It was interesting to hear back from ou peers and get a different perspective from the last time we got feedback. ITs always good to get a different view of what you wrote because you don't notice the mistakes that you made when you read over it. Also giving the feedback this week was good to do to see the work that everyone has done this week and how far they have come along. The book is looking great and is really coming together all these weeks of work have really paid off and  I can wait to see how the book when it's all finished. I think the feedback for this week has also helped with the growth mindset that we learned in the previous semester and how to take criticism and apply it to my work and help me improve my writing for future assignments and projects like this one.



Comments