Unity Tutorial 05

In this weeks tutorial for unity, I started to learn more about the camera because currently my camera is static and does not move. For this tutorial, I had to download a Cinemachine package. This was the boring part of the tutorial it felt as though it was never going to end and that I was going to be doing it all day. It did get confusing at times and I had to go back and changes some of the mistakes I didn't notice but I eventually got into a pace where I could complete it with no mistakes.

In the second tutorial, I learned about visual styling and how to add more particles to my game to bring it to life. I added more sprites to my game and made it possible for them to blast smoke. I enjoyed this part of the tutorial and found it enjoyable and interesting to learn about. I do see a lot of improvement that I have made from doing these unity tutorials and I'm becoming more and more confident with the programme and excited to learn more.



Comments