Unity Tutorial 06

For this weeks unity tutorials, I learned about visual styling and world interactions. In the first tutorial, I learned about the rest tool and how to place an element and scale it up and down to work on different scales
I also learned how to use static members and singletons this made my health bar scrip available from anywhere.
 
In the second tutorial, I learned about how important raytracing is because it can detect things colliders in a given direction. Raytracing also helps with what's in front of the character.

This week tutorials were easy to follow along with and I learned a lot. I have seen a lot of improvement in my unity skills. It used to take me hours to get the tutorials finished but now I'm getting them done under the recommended time which is a big improvement.

The tutorials are so much more enjoyable when you don't make mistakes that set you back. I do miss the video tutorials I feel like they were much easier and would make it even easier to do the tutorials but I tend to misread things a lot of  time and it takes me a while to understand what they are asking of me in the tutorials but I get there in the end eventually.



 
 

Comments