Unity Tutorial 07

This is the last week of tutorials and I'm happy they over but I really enjoyed them at the same time. For this weeks tutorial, the tutorials focused on audio and running and distributing the game.

In the first tutorial, I learned about 2D sound and how no matter where you are the volume remains the same. I also learned about 3D sound which varies in volume depending on where the camera is located in the game. It was fun to play around with the sound and to see how it works from a game developers perspective.

The last tutorial was easy and just made it possible for friends or others to play the game I made by sending it to build folders.IT was pretty simple to follow along with and probably one of the easier tutorials because there wasn't too much to it. But the game runs great and I'm happy with how it turned out I didn't think I would be able to finish the game and make it run but I did in the end and I'm super happy with it.



Comments