Reading 10

 For this weeks reading task we had to create graphics for our book. I decided to make a short video/gif and a static illustration. I decided to use canva becuase I knew a lot of the images were copyright free so I was free to use them. I had the image of the vs screen that games do but with animation and realism. FOr my illustration I decicded to use two different swords and showing them in battle to represent them "VS" each other. I experimented with different colours and font sbut im really happy with hopw they turned out. Im excited to seee what my other peers have made and to see the final book come together. Its getting to the end of this semester adn we only have a few more weeks of work left. I cant wait to see the fianly outcome of the book and all our work put together.


I aldso added a author bio my annotations and a check your understading whoch challenegs those who read my chapter.

Comments