Reading 12

This week we published our book !!! It has come to the end of the semester and we have produced a book !! When starting out this book I thought it was going to be a pain. But I was wrong I really enjoyed doing the research although it was hard to find some articles for my theme I eventually got there in the end. Getting feedback on my annotative bibliographies really helped and giving others feedback was also really helpful seeing other peoples pieces from a different perspective and helps you realise the smallest mistakes that you might have made in your own writing. It was great to see the book being put together and everyone's chapters one after the other. Making the graphics for the book was also a fun experience and seeing them all in the book really pulls it together. At times i felt like we would never come to the end of this book but we got there in the end. The constant writing was difficult at times but I think it really improved my work and I am proud of all the work we have done over this semester.



Comments